- You will paint parts and units and/or guide the loading of products on to the paint conveyor.
- You will ensure proper part flow, sequence and quality to meet assembly line and customer requirements.
- You will hang parts and kits on paint line in sequence according to direction from planning and scheduling department.
- You will operate lift and burn-off oven.
- You will set up, operate, and maintain automatic powder booths and shut down paint line equipment.
- You will understand and adhere to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
- You will maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as necessary using the foundations of 5S.
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school required
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates in the immediate geographic area (50 mile radius) will be considered
Must be able to pass the Pulmonary Function Test in order to perform the functions of the job
Previous experience with powder coat paint procedures
Working knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility
Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions
Ability to follow planning and scheduling directions for paint line
Knowledge of basic shop math
Ability to read and follow standard work
Ability to use good judgment and problem solving skills to make informed choices
Must be able to communicate effectively across all levels
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD WL WrightLine
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No