Customer Service Manager
Eaton’s Fuel & Motion Control Systems Division of the Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Customer Service Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Jackson, MS facility.
The Jackson facility has approximately 500 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of Aerospace hydraulic components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading sales objectives and activities to support OEM and Aftermarket customer requirements for the site. In this role, you will manage all customer account relations and the programs that revolved around those customer accounts, providing support required to facilitate aftermarket activities, the introduction of products and systems, platform life cycle management, ensure mission readiness and availability and supporting the Product Sales Managers and Regional Account Managers at their customers when needed.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop, implement, and manage marketing strategies to support the Military and Commercial Sales business plan at the Military and Commercial accounts. Develop and grow market share, resolve product problems, and ensure customer satisfaction. Achieve Aerospace Operations profit plan objectives.
- You will drive usage of Eaton products in Military and Commercial platforms. Develop programs and long term agreements to ensure long-term strategic partnerships maintaining established, or increase, market share.
- You will manage and direct the daily customer service workflow to achieve daily results.
- You will provide leadership for continuous improvement via the High Performance Work Team concepts, Business Process Improvement, and Lean deployment. Actively lead and facilitate group efforts.
- You will interface with key customers to develop and manage relationships. Drive improvement in customer satisfaction. Develop more strategic relationships with key customers.
- You will lead efforts to improve employee engagement and overall satisfaction.
- You will implement the strategic vision for Virtual Customer Service.
- You will manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Customer Service, Manufacturing and/or Program Management required
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates considered must live within 50 miles of the Jackson, MS location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business from an accredited institution required
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering or an MBA preferred
- Experience in Risk Management preferred
- Project Management Institute accreditation preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in Microsoft computer applications
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation, sense of urgency, and energetic approach to job duties and requirements
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time