MAINTENANCE CRAFTSPERON - SHIFTS (Electrical Bias)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
We are looking for an individual who has completed a recognised apprenticeship and achieved the relevant qualifications (BTEC, ONC or NVQ equivalent as well as 17th Edition). They will be competent in electrical practices, possess a good working knowledge of PLC’s, electronics, electrical design and fault finding. Experience of high-speed automatic equipment, including mould/press machinery would be an advantage. Basic mechanical knowledge would also be useful.
You will be required to work 39 hours per week over 3 shifts. This position is temporary (3 months).
Experience of high-speed automatic equipment, including mould/press machinery would be an advantage. Basic mechanical knowledge would also be useful.
17th Edition essential
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No