Quality System Specialist
- Maintain and improve Quality Management System.
- Drive improvement process including internal audits.
- Develop people’s awareness of quality system, procedures and method into whole organization.
- Interact with all levels of and functions of organization.
- Define the benchmark and comparative data for BSC process .
- Masters degree in Quality/Engineering/Business. Advanced quality degree is desirable.
Preferred: 3 years in position related to quality through knowledge of quality system.
Minimum: 1 years in position related to quality through knowledge of quality system.
- Project management skills.
- People motivation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- High drive for results.
- Very good communication in Polish and English.
- Preferred IATF experience.
- Preffered ISO internal auditor.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No