Lead Analyst - QA
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for leading end to end Quality Assurance (QA) activities for Eaton’s SAP system addressing QA needs across all sectors (Electrical, Industrial and Corporate) for the SAP and EHS initiatives (ECC, EHS, Cloud, Support Packs).
This is a global role and requires leading the QA deliveries for enterprise-wide key and strategic projects/programs, large implementations; enhancement and upgrade projects which have potential to impact business worth millions of dollars across countries.
This individual will have the knowledge and / or expertise in multiple areas of SAP and Quality Assurance such as various SAP functional areas (ECC, S/4 HANA, BW, GTS, EHS), testing tools, test automation and performance testing, different development methodologies such as waterfall, agile, devops etc. and use these effectively to deliver QA activities for projects, releases, changes etc.
The role will also be responsible to:
· Provide leadership capabilities for functional, technical or process related IT SAP QA initiatives
· Define and drive continuous improvement by leveraging industry standard best practices, processes, tools, program/portfolio management methodologies
· Manage, interact and influence internal customers, global teams involving a diverse set of stakeholders across various functions, geographies and nationalities
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
· Align operational processes, resources and tools with IT Strategic plans and deliver QA activities for projects with a consistent approach to drive towards common/standard platforms for Eaton’s SAP system
· Define and execute overall test strategies, plans, estimations simultaneously for multiple large or complex projects and programs for Eaton’s SAP system
· Evaluate new trends and tools/technologies in SAP QA space and adopt them to continuously improve deliverables.
· Ensure all test artifacts for manual, automation, performance testing is approved and all exit criteria of different testing phase are met
· Responsible for defining, enhancing and maintaining QA related processes and related artifacts
- 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or Masters in Computer Application or related field
- Strong and proven test management experience for large programs/projects with cross functional teams for SAP Applications.
- Strong experience on two or more modules like Material Management-Purchasing, Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, FICO.
- Exposure to two or more of the SAP systems Like ECC, EHS, S4/HANA
- Deep knowledge of the integration integrations between SAP and other applications like (Oracle Business suite, Sterling warehouse etc.).
- Proven experience in defining and executing test strategies for SAP implementations
- Knowledge and experience in automated and performance testing, having experience with HP ALM tool, Jenkins, Worksoft Certify.
- Demonstrated global mindset during the testing process to ensure that the development changes do not impact the desired regions or divisions.
- Leading end to end testing activities for SAP project through effective planning, estimation and implementing the testing plan.
- Excellent communication and interfacing skills with proven record of business facing capabilities.
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects of varied sizes.
- Should have ability to manage stakeholders in different regions
- Strong understanding and experience in quality assurance testing process.
- Must have successfully led major enterprise projects/programs on a global scale (preferably in large, multi-national organizations).
- Must have experience working on projects on an International level.
- Testing and management related advanced certification is a plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time