· Leading the management and introduction of automation equipment, ensure the stable operation of automation equipment;
· Design, implementation and improvement automatic plan of current machine, provide technical support for the construction, installation, testing and running of the project;
· Regularly organize skills training for all maintenance employee, improve the technical skill and habit of maintenance employee;
· According to the production process and use requirements, make automation equipment improvement plan and carry out it;
· To assist the purchasing department to find a first-class automation equipment supplier, and improve the automation level of our company through the introduction of automation equipment;
· Based on our company's equipment, make and provide the annual automation equipment development plan, and promote implementation;
· Responsible for repair and maintenance of electrical control of existing automation equipment;
· Well known in the principles and applications of PLC;
- Bachelor degree, major in mechanical design, manufacturing and automation.
- More than 3 years experience in equipment design and development; familiar with automation equipment in electrical industry;
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office office software, English level is four grade or above, good oral English is preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No