Assembler - Regulators - Team A - 4th shift
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking an Assembler - Regulators - Team A – 4th Shift to join our team. This position is based at our Badger site in Waukesha, WI.
The assembler is responsible for the production of all types of Regulators in a continuous flow environment to meet the agreed upon customer requirements.Assembly of lead assemblies, core and coil assemblies, reactor assembly, running Test equipment, welding, crimping, and brazing to deliver the unit into the oven.Performing the various job functions as described in the job description at an acceptable level of efficiency and Quality.
- You will support and deliver cores, coils to all other work center operations.
- You will braze the correct lead to the correct coil terminal per the OPS using brazing equipment.
- You will assemble the main cores and coil per the OPS and safety standards.
- You will do the assembly of the POT core coil per the OPS.
- You will do the assembly of the main cable assembly per the OPS and safety standards using supplied hydraulic and nomadic equipment.
- You will do electrical testing of the Rector assembly per the OPS and safety standards.
- You will load the reactor onto the core coil located on the conveyor or deliver to the cabling area by use of overhead crane.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Must be able to understand standard shop specifications (shop drawings, process sheets, and measuring equipment etc).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No