- Lead Customer Service, Contracts and functionally responsible for Pricing within the site(s) ensuring functional support is provided across the organization as needed, and exceeds customer expectations.
- Support the FMC Divisional leadership team, with dotted line to the site(s) leader
Ensures leadership support is provided to the Plant leadership team(s)
- Own all contracts and pricing activity for the site(s) in both OEM and Aftermarket Channels
- Have responsibility for all order entry across the site(s)
- Ensure orders are entered IAW the contract, and that the customer requirements are documented and executed accurately.
- Hold the operation accountable for delivering to these requirements, and that the plant(s) work with Pune effectively to meet customer needs.
- Own SIOP step 1 and 2 for the site(s). Drives the SIOP step 1 and 2 process to achieve highest accuracy possible, and helping plant(s) to achieve 95% OTD or greater.
- Owns the sales / order planning element of the annual profit plan process for the site(s).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing and developing teams.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems, such as MFGPro, and an understanding of how the order to cash process works
- Demonstrated aptitude for leadership, with sound interpersonal skills, and ability to lead and influence others without direct reporting line.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, demonstrating managerial courage.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to solve complex problems quickly and manage ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability / knowledge of business planning process and SIOP process
- Sound knowledge of contracts, global trade management and an understanding of how decisions impact the financial metrics within Eaton
- within Eaton
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems, especially excel
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve operations and business processes
- An ability to lead and manage organizational change, and drive and maintain a strong customer focused culture
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time