Professional Returnship : Marketing and Communications Generalist
There are many reasons why people leave their jobs – and just as many reasons why it’s time to come back to work.
Our Professional Returnship Assignment empowers experienced professionals returning to work after taking a career break. In this 10 month Professional Returnship Assignment you will apply your marketing and communications experience and we will provide the support and resources that you will need to succeed. In this assignment, employees will work between 24-32 hours a week.
We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
During this engaging, part-time, 10 month Professional Returnship Assignment:
- You will aid in the development of communication plans, product experience branding, graphic design and creation of executive PowerPoint presentations.
- You will assist our Marketing Communication team with delivery to our key stakeholders, supporting logistics and event planning, promotional item distribution and management.
- You will support the management of key internal events including our Board of Director visit, New York Analyst visit, Global Leadership Conference.
- You will bring creativity to everything you touch !
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 4 years of professional working experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship
- Accreditation in Public Relations
- Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism or Business from an accredited institution
- Ability to define and articulate messages: Possesses excellent verbal and written communications at an expert level.
- Communications theory and practice: Understands communications theories and applies them in their work.
- Corporate branding & identity: Understands how a strong and consistent brand and graphic identity can define and promote the company.
- Strategic communications planning skills: Possesses the ability to develop strategic communications plans that are aligned with and in support of business
Eaton is dedicated to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH PDMP MKT
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No