Material Support Specialist - Flex Department - 1st Shift
- You will issue components and/or tools or fixtures to the manufacturing floor from what is called out in the router/ Call or what is requested by the technicians.
- You will be capable of navigating and effectively utilizing MFG Pro modules to release and print WO and process sheets daily.
- You will monitor the stock/inventory in order to ensure on time delivery.
- You will perform inventory cycle counts
- You will perform assembly and marking operations per router
- You will support Welding material prep operation
- You will fetch and set up tooling for operation
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a manufacturing/operations environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Beltsville facility will be considered
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S.Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in inventory control, kitting and/or shipping/receiving in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift up to 35lb on a regular basis
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Must possess good math and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of interpreting schematics and technical drawings
- Requires frequent lifting, bending and operation of mechanical equipment
- Must be able to use both hands constantly and work in adverse weather conditions
- Participate in continuous improvement of processes.
- Work in accordance with general safety rules and practices.
- Perform all 5S+ activities and keep immediate work area clean and free from hazards.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No