Assembly Technician II - Non Seg Bus
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking an Assembly Technician II (Non-Seg Bus)-1st Shift to join our team. This position is based at our Greenwood, SC facility.
The Assembler Technician will perform assembly, wire, fit and modification work involved in the manufacture of medium and high voltage, indoor and outdoor assemblies, breaker and auxiliary compartments, breakers, renewal parts of assemblies or breakers, customer service orders, power modules and any sub-assemblies associated with these. Identify and collect needed materials for kits, when required, and assemble and prepare for shipment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· You will assemble, adjust or repair using hand and air tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges and measuring devices assemblies and sub-assemblies of a repetitive and/or non-repetitive nature as required.
· You will fill out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision, drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
· You will mount and install electrical equipment. Perform wire operations as required.
· You will receive, pick, label, pack and prepare for shipment, all material and assemblies.
· You will maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report shortages to appropriate operators.
· You will inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness.
· You will respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments and development needs.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 3 year electrical assembly experience.
- Minimum of 2 year of direct experience with low voltage busway assembly or 1 year of industrial electrician helper experience.
- Authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius from worksite
- 2 year degree in manufacturing discipline
- 4 years of electrical assembly experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No