Senior IT Project Manager
- You will provide project leadership by adhering to standard departmental policies, processes and documentation guidelines for project delivery
- You will work with customers and technical resources in developing project plans, work breakdown structures, critical path and detailed costs.
- You will perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- You will develop communication strategies and leading communications with senior executives, mid-level or first line leaders and key stakeholders globally
- You will drive process change and organization change management
- You will direct the work of a large scale team of IT and functional resources and managing third party suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience is required
- Minimum of 7 years of Engineering or manufacturing functional and IT systems technical knowledge and system deployments is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- PMP certified
- Successfully led major enterprise IT system implementations, preferably Enovia PLM or manufacturing shop floor transformations, in large, multi-national organizations.
- Scope can be moderate to significantly ambiguous (significant capability or breakthrough technology and/or business processes that the operating group or function have not done before).
- May have enterprise-wide or overall Sector impact
- Advanced understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing functions
- Advanced understanding of organizational structure (business and IT)
- Advanced to SME understanding of some of Eaton or prior company key PLM and manufacturing application(s) and IT Infrastructure.
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of integration and impact points of involved systems globally for a division or function.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time