Mold Set-up Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Mold Set-Up Mechanic to join our second shift team. This position is based at our La Grange, NC facility.
The Maintenance Mechanic (Mold Set Up) is responsible for setting up and processing thermoset and thermoplastic material into parts that are within specification. The position is also responsible for the repair and maintenance on molding and assembly equipment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will design Power Systems Controls.
- You will program Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) & Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s).
- You will program protection relay schemes to implement controls with or without Data Concentrator.
- You will manage hyper scale data center projects to implement power system controls, factory & witness testing, and on-site commissioning with the support from other team members.
- You will support negotiations through consultation, sales calls, and training.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided. Only candidates within 50 miles of La Grange, NC will be considered for this position
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Experience using inspection measuring equipment (micrometers, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multiple process-manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of various measuring instruments and ability to read blueprints
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No