IT Specialist SAP FICO
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
IT Specialist SAP FICO
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Design, model, configure, and implement functional software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. Analyze business processes and systems processes & recommend improvements that use standard Eaton software and processes. Participate in implementations and third level support as required. Ability to understand and drive regional solutions and implement controls that are fully auditable and compliant with business and control standards.
The position reports to the SAP FICO Implementation Manager (EMEA)
- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application
- Work in partnership with divisional and regional business process owners on system requirements, processes, and systems.
- Manages requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes.
- Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Demonstrates analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Applies project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing.
- Support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points.
- Works with the global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line global solutions.
- Participate in business process improvement committees as needed.
- Strong communication skills - able to interact with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level. Able to explain complex system issues and decision points using common business language (without using IT terms and language) d.
- Cultivates innovation
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Completed numerous full life-cycle projects
- Green Belt in SigSigma desired
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time