Lead Quality Engineer - team supervisor
- Lead an active policy of continuous improvement of production processes and quality procedures for undistorted meet the expectations of third parties for the optimal use of resources.
- Analyze existing processes, proposes improvements for reducing errors in process outputs and implements changes for an effective means of dealing with the organization.
- Keep records, prepare analyzes, measure and control the quality of processes, sets up the coordination of production and quality processes
- Process complaints, actively use methods for quality monitoring, risk identification and resolution of defects in the set processes in daily cooperation with international quality network colleagues.
- Lead and motivate the team of quality technicians, ensures their developing and reaction to development needs.
- Drive, incorporate and implements requirements according an integrated management system, the Eaton Quality Management System and Electric requirements (EN50191 and IEC 61439).
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements, and the principles of safety and protection at work.
- Perform internal / external audit, evaluate, propose optimization. Follow-up implementation.
- Manage projects, coordinates activities within his area of responsibility, taking steps towards the introduction of new products or processes in compliance with company strategy.
Technical education - mechanical engineering (knowledge in punching, bending, welding,
grinding and painting)
Reading of drawings, problem solving, metal forming technics
Solid experience in quality in production
Knowledge of ISO and other quality norms
Quality planning (APQP)- to know the techniques of planning and apply them in practice
Knowledge of sampling process - PPAP
Understanding of mechanical design, metal forming tools
Team leading experience or leadership ability
PC skills, Czech native level, English, German (advantage)
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time