Senior Warehosue Supervisor
- Focus on warehouse ( internal & third party ) and local transportation management.
- Ensure stock accuracy and good service for internal dept and third party customer
- Maintain SAP system with accuracy and on time .
- Manage / engage the warehouse people to complete the job successfully
- Manage the vendor (third party warehouse & local transportation company )
- Continually improve on work
- Standardization and flexibility on warehouse operations processes.
Continuously build and grow the competences of the team in line with the business growth.
- Other assigned tasks
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 8 years experience in manufacturing industries,
- with 5+ years in warehouse management Experience
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of ERP, SAP system is a must.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex situations on a daily basis
- Pro-active, Teamwork. Candidate will be required to manage people and processes to ensure effectiveness
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No