Press Brake Helper- 2nd Shift
- You will assist Press Brake Operator in forming and punching operations.
- You will handle material.
- You will check product dimensions.
- You will accurately read a tape measure, micrometer, protractor, etc.
- You will obtain a license to operate a forktruck in a safe, responsible manner.
- You will maintain 5S standards.
- You will train and coach other employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Pinckneyville, IL will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Press brake operating experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Forklift experience
- Experience using a variety of measuring tools
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs., and push/pull 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand, reach, and lift constantly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No