Eaton Leadership Development Program: Global (MBA)
We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of roles throughout the program. The majority of participants will work in multiple locations and businesses.
Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
- Currently possess or will have obtained an MBA degree from an accredited institution no later than August 2019
- Minimum of 5-years of work experience between undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Minimum of 1-year direct supervisory experience or cross functional project or team management experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- Geographical flexibility to relocate within the United States for the duration of the Development Program
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management, or other technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 2-years, previous managerial or supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Strong business and financial acumen – understands how business works and understands the key drivers of profitability and growth
- Financial analysis, negotiation, project and/or program management. A track record of driving execution, delivering results, and cope with ambiguity
- Ability to inspire others
- Strong history of job progression and promotions
- Global experience
- Desire to build careers in areas including general management (plant, program, product or operations management) marketing, sales, business development, or strategy.
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills
This role may include travel (up to 25%) within a local region as determined by assignment manager
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time