Eaton Internship Program: Global (MBA)
We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
Each individual’s development experience is customized to help participants reach their potential; no two participants will have the same experience or set of responsibilities.
Participants receive cross-functional exposure. They have opportunities to build their skills and try on different roles early in their career, ultimately maximizing their potential for consideration for a variety of future roles.
By keeping our programs small and selective, we are able to make hiring decisions based on each candidate’s unique skill set and high potential.
The opportunity to learn from senior leaders is a part of the fabric of every experience.
- Actively enrolled in an MBA degree program from an accredited institution, with a graduation date no later than August 2019
- Minimum of five years of work experience between undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Minimum 1-year of prior managerial, project or supervisory experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- Geographical flexibility to relocate within the United States for the duration of the Internship Program
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management, or other technical field from an accredited institution
- 2+ years, previous managerial or supervisory experience strongly preferred
- High potential/high interest to develop as a future senior manager in a manufacturing operations environment
- Desire to gain experience in operations, strategy, product management, and marketing, leading to a career in general management
- Strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills
- This role may include travel (up to 25%) within a local region as determined by the assignment manager
- Transportation to and from the worksite and for incidental business travel is the responsibility of the intern; however, expenses for required and approved business travel (not including the worksite) will be reimburse
- The summer internship culminates with a formal presentation where students showcase their success stories to leaders of the organization and receive feedback on their performance
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time