Marketing Communications and Channel Marketing Manager
Eaton’s Circuit Protection Division is currently seeking a Marketing Communications and Channel Marketing Manager, that supports our Bussmann Series products, to join our team. This position is based at our St. Louis, MO facility.
The Marketing Communications and Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the strategy, development, execution and measurement of all marketing communications and channel activities for Bussmann Series Fuses and Fusible Platforms - with an emphasis on the following vertical markets: MOEM, EOEMs, HVAC, Construction, Electric Vehicle and Datacenter.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with commercial, product and segment marketing; sales; other marketing communications professionals and creative agencies to achieve objectives.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will provide strategic leadership to create results-oriented, integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, preference and demand aligned with growth programs
- You will create value-driven messaging, content marketing strategies and measurable outreach programs that resonate with key target audiences at all stages of the sales funnel, from awareness to consideration to purchase
- You will evaluate the most effective mix of customer-facing events, public and media relations, thought leadership initiatives, social media, lead generation and lead nurturing activities, and digital tools with an emphasis on video, to achieve goals and initiatives
- You will manage the product launch process and continues to promote new products as part of a larger offering through audience-focused content and campaigns
- You will understand all aspects of Eaton’s brand promise, attributes and standards, and accurately represents Eaton in written and verbal communications to position Eaton as a leading power management company
- Manages the marketing communications aspect of the brand transition process for acquired brands, including alignment of processes with the broader marketing communications function
- You will identify and leverage cross-business promotional opportunities
- Develops annual marketing communications plans defining strategies, tactics, timelines and budget requirements
- You will effectively manages budget allocations; provides accurate forecasts; processes, tracks and reconciles supplier invoices
- You will manage supplier relationships
- You will manage site communications
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years of experience in B-to-B marketing, communications, advertising or sales
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
- No relocation is being offered for this role. All candidates must reside within 50 miles of the Ellisville, MO location.
- Bachelor degree in in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, Engineering or Business
- Electrical distribution experience
- Successful track record in the following:
- Results-driven, marketing communications leadership
- Process change management
- Acquisition brand integration
- Promotion of electrical products, services and solutions to the utility, commercial and industrial markets
Position Success Criteria:
- Broad product and portfolio marketing experience
- Aptitude for understanding and explaining highly-technical information
- Electrical product, market and channel knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time