Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Eaton’s Power Components division is currently seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Beaver, PA facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will monitor and match demand and capacity in order to ensure level loading of the plant.
- You will analyze and manage inventory levels and forecast data to meet profit and inventory targets and goals.
- You will balance current and future requirements with manufacturing capability in order to execute the production plan to meet customer requirements and minimize costs.
- You will expedite material, where required, to improve shortfall between current plan and requirements to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- You will negotiate with suppliers to meet plant delivery requirements in order to fulfill customer needs.
- You will analyze data, including enterprise requirement planning information, and prepares reports as needed for execution and recommended action in order to optimize plant operations.
- You will maintain planning parameters in plant systems, such as MAPICS, in order to keep systems up.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Materials, Supply Chain, or IT from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, IT, SIOP, or customer service.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in or supporting a manufacturing environment
- Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is offered for this role.
- Proficient experience with purchasing and planning using ERP systems such as Mapics or SAP.
- APICS certification
- Demonstrated capability of Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies – Green Belt certification a plus
- Proven experience with quality assurance and reporting accuracy
- Proven knowledge and applications skills with process improvements
- Ability to work with engineering teams and all operations related departments
- Understands key financial metrics
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No