Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
You will work within our Local Manufacturing team at our Titchfield site and you will engage with various team members across manufacturing and engineering.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Your key deliverables :
This position is the Senior manufacturing engineer within a Manufacturing Engineering Team.
Supporting all operational areas of the Titchfield site.
Providing day to day support to the Lead Manufacturing engineer within the role of supporting production areas in achieving production schedule, product quality, product cost, and employee safety goals.
Assists the lead ME to drive the manufacturing engineering team to ensure timely completion issues to enable production to meet customer requirements
· Supports the lead ME to review performance indicators, and takes appropriate actions, to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are met
· Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed to meet customer, manufacturing system requirements.
· Assures policies, procedures, and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product
· Provides leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance
· Supports product design organization through new product introduction phase to ensure customer manufacturing delivery times are met
· Assures that Environmental, Health, and Safety issues are addressed considering local regulations, Eaton policy, and good corporate citizenship
· Specifies job assignments as requested by the lead ME for manufacturing engineering personnel, and monitors performance, to achieve product delivery and cost requirements
· Looking for your next exciting move within your career.
· Looking to work in a challenging environment
· Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
· Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
· Thorough Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
· Annual tooling capital expenditure experience
· Day to day management of the Engineering Sustainment budget experience
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package (/you can list the benefits here/)
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No