Mechanical Design Engineer机械设计工程师
• Develops Mechanical Design for Electronics NPD products and VAVE projects to achieve the project schedule, which includes Magnetics, Circuit Protection, and Supercapacitor.
• Develops & Defines Mechanical/Electrical properties for plastic and metal materials.
• Provides Mechanical Design Supports for Electronics custom designs, productions & customers and completes the works per the schedule.
• Perform DfX, Design for Manufacturing, Cost, Quality, etc.
A. Works with product design engineer to translate customer requirements into functional specification (mechanical related).
B. Develops the mechanical design (engineering drawings, specification, & documentations) for EATON Electronic products based on the functional specification & the customer specification independently.
C. Analyzes and defines component material and performance requirements of new or modified products.
D. Develops the models/drawings using Solidworks according to existing 2D drawings or the conception.
E. Gathers the design changes from product design engineer and update the existing designs.
F. Releases mechanical design for the product, process, and production thru ECN.
G. Conducts GD&T definition and Tolerance Analysis per project requirement.
H. BOM management and process development support through design for manufacturability.
I. Visit/communicates with the suppliers (customer as well if need) to clearly define the potential design changes based on the preliminary designs, and support the engineering, sales, purchasing, QA, and manufacturing functions within the company.
J. Sets up material master & BOM per the product specification onto systems.
K. Reports the work status to mechanical design manager periodically per requirement.
- Bachelor or above in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, or the related.
- >=5 year experience in mechanical CAD design.
- Familiar with design software-Solidworks & AutoCAD. (Solidworks is mandatory)
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word and Excel).
- Open minded, team work and clearly communication.
- Excellent English writing and reading comprehension capability, good English speaking and listening comprehension skills.
- Customer focuses and strategically thinks.
- Knowledge and skill on PLMs (Enovia, SAP)
- Package design knowledge is plus.
- Experiences in the tooling/fixture design in automation filed is plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time