UL Application Engineer
- B.E. in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and complete with quick turnaround
- Good written and oral command of the English language.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position.
- 2 years’ experience in the electrical industry
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No