Manufacturing Value Stream Manager
You will champion a culture change through the framework of High Performance Work Teams (HPWTs)
You will implement lean activities to eliminate waste within key production and business processes
You will Develop and execute plans to improve leading and lagging indicator performance including: Total Recordable CR, CONC, On-Time Delivery, DOH, First Pass Yield and DPPM, Gross Utilization
You will support implementation of MESH concepts to achieve improvement in year over year safety performance measures.
You will provide the vision and strategy for sustainable improvement of assigned department in support of plant goals
You will drive continuous improvement and application through the use of Eaton Business System, Business Operating System, Continuous Improvement Framework, and High Performance Work Teams
You will empower employee and be a positive role model as a member of the extended plant leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in manufacturing/operations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of 8D problem solving, lean methodology, and/or implementation
Prior experience managing people directly
Knowledge of various lean tools
Prior assembly experience
- Ability to demonstrate passion and optimism about the company’s vision and inspires others.
- Ability to develop high performing, diverse teams to empower decision making and execution.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong leadership, coaching and influence management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time