- You will create multiple transformer proposals, on a daily basis, per customer’s request-for-quote (RFQ), specifications (formal and in-formal), one-lines, and other documentation.
- You will perform detailed specification reviews to identify and address issues such as customer requirements, features and accessories required for pricing program and lead-times.
- You will process multiple orders, on a daily basis, from both internal and field priced proposals.
- You will approve and negotiate pricing per established guidelines, competitive feedback, and customer/market knowledge.
- You will provide product and application technical support for customers, agents, and internal departments.
- You will act as a liaison between engineering, marketing, scheduling, and customers.
- You will participate in customer visits to the Customer Service Center and provide plant tours as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution OR currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree Engineering program from an accredited institution with an expected graduation date no later than September 2018.
- In lieu of an Engineering degree; Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution OR currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program from an accredited institution with an expected graduation date no later than September 2018 AND a minimum of 1 year of product, customer service, inside sales, or proposals experience in a technical field.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of product, customer service, inside sales, or proposals experience in a technical field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using ERP and quotation systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ETO products.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), SAP or other ERP related system and the ability to utilize such tools to analyze data and solve routine problems.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time