Customer Service Representative
- Functions as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
- Performs contract review of all orders for customer requirements to ensure that the Associate Representative (i.e., Order Administration) is processing orders per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring orders are received into the ERP system and/or other support databases. Accountable for ensuring demand alignment.
- Accountable for ensuring that the customer’s supplier web-based purchasing systems’ requirements are being fulfilled.
- Assures compliance with all export control regulations- ITAR.
- Provides continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers’ needs.
- Coordinates the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments. Coordinates resolving issues by achieving a mutually acceptable solution between Eaton and the customer. Represents Eaton in delivering plant recovery plans.
- Assesses market channel delivery options (direct or through distribution).
- Coordinates and supports in negotiating contract pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions ensuring compliance with Eaton’s policies, terms and conditions from proposal through shipment.
- Manages Customer Metrics - Customer Complaint Process and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
- Represents the company at customer review meetings (on and potentially at off-site meetings).
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience interfacing with customers
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Relocation is not offered for this position. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Jackson, MS site to be considered for this opportunity.
- Experience in Aerospace Industry
- Prior experience working in a professional role in a manufacturing environment
- Fundamental understanding of FAA requirements for repair and PMA purchases
- Fundamental understanding of CAS/TINA requirements
- Proficient with lean tools and active continuous improvement practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and MRP Systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well with people, remain courteous and tactful even in stressful situations with external and internal contacts
- Ability to use sound commercial judgment in communicating sensitive information to field, distributor and end-user contacts
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of PC’s including current software programs, emailing, document imaging, systems and database management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time