Operational Purchasing Coordinator (m/f)
Location: Nordhausen (preferred) or Baden- Baden, Germany
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an Operational Purchasing Coordinator (m/f) you will liaise between plant function and SCM function (Divisional / Corporate / SCM SSC, Global and Regional) to guarantee production continuity and support as SCM deliverables for Plant P&L.
You will work within our world class Supply Chain Team in our Nordhausen and Baden-Baden Sites and will engage with the SCM Operational Purchasing Manager VG EMEA.
Your key deliverables :
• Leading the capital procurement up to $500k value.
• Assuring plant procurement activities in alignment with SCM policies governance.
• Promoting continuous improvement supporting procurement process
• Escalation point for Supplier claims management
• Support as SCM deliverables for Plant P&L, cost out, CCC.
• Manages the relationship with key internal business partners in functions (Materials Managers/Plant Directors/Finance Controllers) and maintain a the most proper alignment with Direct/Indirect Procurement Organization
• Guarantee right execution of P2P process
• Project management
• Adherence to EHS, environment, IATF, ISO TS 16949 requirements.
• Academic degree in Business administration or comparable
• Several years of professional experience with an emphasis on supply chain management
• Team work attitude
• Advanced computer software skills
• Fluent in English and German
• High work self-discipline
• Crisis management skills
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time