- You will supporting pricing development efforts
- You will Maintain proper communication with internal customers, including price and product feedback on both commercial and technical issues.
- You will track proposal and order hit rate activity, enabling field management and outside sales engineers to monitor for customer/channel partner effectiveness.
- You will actively support Division Initiatives (Service Attachment Orders for New Equipment, power system engineering and power system automation offerings, Aftermarket Solutions, Extended Warranty Program,
- You will provide technical and application assistance to from Sales, Utility & Other Reps and Channel Partners,
- You will provide a monthly update of proposal activities and a Monthly Report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Business with Engineering/Technical experience or Minimum 2 years of electrical contractor estimating / proposal writing experience or direct field service work experience in the electrical industry.
- Minimum 2 years of electrical industry related application engineering, proposal development experience OR experience in electrical power systems AND/OR industrial and utility substation construction.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered. Only candidates that reside within 50 miles will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience with proposal development in both private sector and government bids; experience with proposal development for all of Eaton's end markets (Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Utility, Institutional and Government).
- Experience with government proposal procedures such as technical and price proposal separation, reps and certifications, and government evaluation factors.
- Experience in writing and reviewing subcontractor work scopes and Subcontractor agreements; preferred experience with GSA purchasing procedures; being able to evaluate proposals for specification compliance; experience with risk evaluation and risk management.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time