Sales Engineer, DPQ
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quotas for each selected Partner
- Responsible for managing and develop Channel partners, building sales pipeline through demonstrated account
- Conduct quarterly and annual business review with Channel Partners to monitor progress and make adjustments to short term to long term plans
- Build relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects
- Develop and implement business plans to increase market-share and profitability of products and services
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives in line with corporate and regional strategies
- Ensure the execution of Channel Programs and the competencies requirements for channel partners are met
- Work with marketing primes to implement the company’s marketing communication strategy to sustain the brand image
- Analyse the market and provide market intelligence to the management on a regular basis
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of sales experience in Thailand.
- 3+ years sales experience in channel management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferable in Engineering or Science
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time