Country Manager, Indonesia
- Drive country sales strategy for power distribution and power quality products and solutions.
- Hire, review, on-board, train and motivate direct reports to accomplish specific sales objectives. Act appropriately to ensure that employees are treated fairly; guide discipline/performance management process as necessary.
- Responsible for key customer relationships, key job negotiations, and commercial issues to maximize customer affinity and effectiveness of the business.
- Responsible for promotions, channel programs, association networking and lead process to maximize the pipeline for growth and return on sales. Coordinate Eaton’s response to commercial issues and lead activities to ensure prompt response.
- Support the development of a locally relevant pricing/positioning strategy to maximize price realization and provide input to centralized price team to improve opportunity hit rate.
- Drive local coordination of the tendering process, leveraging the centralized bidding team to meet local customer expectations.
- Support/Assist in the development of localized sales tools and marketing material for the Indonesia market.
- Master Eaton’s power distribution and power quality business and approach. Build expertise in the PD and PQ business to support local customer requirements, leveraging the regional support structure.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, addressing and leading all the in country activities of the organization, including strategic planning, profit planning, organizational capability assessment, building a culture of engagement, and etc.
- Identifies and recommends the short, medium and long-term business strategies.
- Directs and organizes the organization’s material, human and economic resources. Identifies and develops business opportunities.
- Manages the profitability and growth of the organization's operations within the country and is not limited to a specific product line.
- Represents the organization in relations with customers and the business and non-business communities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Marketing is required. A Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Previous management or supervisory experience required.
- Requires solid negotiation skills and market knowledge including competitor products. Sales and marketing experience in product offering is highly recommended.
- Minimum of 5 years field sales or product line marketing/manufacturing experience is recommended.
- Strong interpersonal skills used for review, motivation, and development of direct reports are strongly recommended.
- Working knowledge of local codes/standards is imperative.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time