Global Professional Services Commodity Manager
- Manage the development of commodity strategies in collaboration with regional SCM and key stakeholders.
- Aggregate and leverage regional & global spend.
- Build internal relationships with regional SCM leadership and Corporate stakeholders.
- Lead the supplier market analysis and RFQ’s.
- Lead supplier negotiations for the business on requirements, commercial terms and conditions.
- Develop reporting metrics and alignment with functional areas.
- Develop thorough master services contracts.
- Lead supplier performance reviews using supplier scorecards.
- Navigate challenging situations, win concessions without damaging relationships.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Business Management
- A MBA in Business, Supply Chain or related area
- A minimum of 5-7 years of supply chain experience
- International business cultural awareness
- A deep knowledge of the various Human Resources Programmes listed above and broader Professional Services categories.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Professional supply chain related certifications preferred: ISM, APICS.
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent SCM sourcing and supplier management process and deployment knowledge
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills, knowledge, and experience including negotiating/interpreting legal terms and conditions
- Problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks globally
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time