Business Process Improvement Analyst
Eaton in Waukesha, WI has an opening for a Business Process Improvement Analyst supporting the SAP Team.
The Business Process Improvement Analyst will be supporting the Divisional efforts to provide tactical support in the removal of unsupported systems. Assisting, and driving the implementation of supported application such as MES, Routings, and Cad Cam systems. This will include data collection such as time studies, mapping processes, learning new systems, using and execution of the new systems, interfacing with various teams and providing training for the projects.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will perform analysis and reviews to support project(s). Analysis includes data gathering, observation studies, times studies, progress updates.
- You will develop and modify documents for system(s). Those documents may include standardize work documents, operational method sheets, and work instructions.
- You will serve on projects and teams to drive improvement in processes through tools/systems such as SAP, standard work. Cross-train with other teams to build skills and experience across the site teams (SAP and other supported applications)
- You will analyze key data, and performance drivers to perform root cause analysis to resolve problems, determine potential process improvements and Interprets results to communicates impact sites.
- You will provide cross-training and process documentation of best practices
- You will consult with other functions and external suppliers for new features, enhancement requests and debugging
- You will continuously enhance personal skills and knowledge for subject matters pertaining to operations initiatives, through networking, education, and training
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in operations and/or manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius in order to be considered.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Operations, Engineering
- Experience as a SAP User
- Basic IT systems knowledge (Hardware, Printers, Software).
- Experience with Basic Root Cause Analysis.
- Fluent verbal and concise written, communication skills for successful performance of position.
- Understand routing and BOM structures
- Ability to conduct time studies on the production floor; process mapping
- Effectively monitor progress of project / action deployment
- Perform data and root cause analysis
- Develop and deliver effective training or project
- Ability to report out to various levels of organization on project progression
- Understand technical knowledge in the areas of manufacturing processes, quality.
- Hands on approach
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PSD Power Systems Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time