- You will be responsible for production planning using level load fixed scheduling methodology.
- You will manage detailed Capacity Planning
- You will oversee the communication and coordination with Production Supervisors and Customer Service. The production planner is accountable to schedule execution and works closely with production supervisors to ensure schedule adherence and recovery if required.
- You will initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to production planning, customer service and inventory management.
- You will review SAP data integrity for assigned work centers and materials.
- You will participate in Lean Daily Management System (LDMS) activities and support the factory tier process as required.
- You will manage and maintain inventory levels ensuring uninterrupted supply of parts while maintaining optimal inventory levels, along with ensuring customer reliability and meeting target inventory turns.
- You will be responsible for planning for both internal and external production resources required to support customer delivery schedules.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Supply Chain role
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Highland, IL to be considered.
5-7 years material management / material requirements planning / master production scheduling experience
LEAN implementation experience a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No