Systems and EDI Analyst
- You will understand customer fulfillment software current and future landscape, and develop integration scenarios and test cases.
- You will strategize the software component integration testing, interface testing, system integration testing and end to end integration testing.
- You will define the scope of testing within the context of each release or delivery and different applications.
- You will design and execute test cases as per the test plan laid out in the test strategy, and manage corrective and preventive actions to meet quality standards.
- You will prepare software integration defect reports and coordinate with different application teams to solve defects at root cause.
- You will monitor EDI transactions daily, looking at multiple sources to identify inbound and outbound issues and failures
- You will perform root-cause analysis on identified errors and drive resolution with internal resources and external trading partners
- You will serve as point of contact for EDI error/rejection notification
- You will document all EDI support issues and their resolution
- You will gather and document requirements from EDI trading partners for new and changing maps
- You will define and develop EDI test scripts for performance, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with EDI error resolution, trading partner requirements analysis, mapping execution, and ongoing maintenance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 miles radius of Peachtree City will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of Web Services testing and software testing processes (mobile app experience preferred)
- Experience leading a software integration project
- Experience with SAP, including SME-level knowledge of IDOCs
- Ability to gather and scrutinize data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions
- Ability to use industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve trading partner concerns
- Ability to work independently, managing priorities and handling simultaneous demands
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
- Coordinate business reviews and EDI testing with internal stakeholders and trading partners
- Communicate EDI test results to IT and trading partners, and refine test plans and scripts through complete testing cycle
- Generate and present EDI status reports and performance metrics
- Serve as liaison and communicate effectively between IT, business contacts, application stakeholders, and trading partners across geographic locations.
- Performs other duties for projects and various responsibilities as assigned.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time