Financial Analyst (6 months contract)
· Statutory compliance : Supports the country controller organization, ensure all financial reporting for Group, statutory and fiscal accounts for the legal entities are prepared timely, efficiently and accurately in compliance with IFRS , corporate policies, legal and fiscal regulations.
· Supports the co-ordination with external auditors.
· Taxation Compliance: Provides accounting information to the Tax CoE department. Reviews tax computations and tax disclosures for the purposes of annual financial statements.
· Ensures withholding tax returns on interest on foreign loans and dividend returns are filed within required timeframes.
· Assists with SARS queries and ensures tax clearance of all SARS profiles per the process of review on a monthly basis.
· Provides support for monthly close and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Support the Country Cluster Controller organization where needed.
· Accounting degree/Honours prefered;
· Completed audit articles/newly qualified CA
· Experience in Taxation accounting/ auditing within a medium to large audit company preferred;
· Good understanding of accounting (IFRS-Gaap / US-Gaap), financial reporting, consolidation and analysis;
· Knowledge of MS Office required (Oracle, SAP and/or Hyperion (or similar software) experience desirable); Good Excell skills and Powerpoint are a must;
· Ability to professionally and effectively interact and collaborate with senior level internal and external executives;
· Excellent working knowledge of the English language,
· Strong presentation and communication skills;
· Ability to operate and deliver independently without day to day supervision
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No