- Warehouse: Ensure inventory accuracy, 100% and on time SAP storage allocations and transactions.
- Kitting: Validate and upgrade effective controls of kitting preparation for on time material availability at the floor for production execution.
- Inventory Accuracy: Develop/upgrade standard work and process controls to ensure inventory accuracy, transaction integrity
- Kanban: Revisit and upgrade overall Kanban process, PN selection, material quantity, process controls to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Material Management: Redefine processes and controls for proper material management at the Warehouse and floor to drive inventory accuracy, scrap reporting, and material returns.
- People development: Maintain KPI, training and certification to ensure team process maturity, engagement and turnover reduction.
- Bachelor Degree
- Demonstrated 7 or more years of experience in a fast phase Warehouse management environment.
- Working knowledge of inventory management practices, MRP system, warehousing methodology.
- Familiar with ISO-14000 and/or ISO/TS 16949 is a plus.
- CIF: Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills (8D/5W), develop process control to eliminate issues.
- SAP power user or advanced, Excel advanced, Multi-task, Energetic, self-driven
- Ability to lead, drive and ensure standard work adherence of a large team.
- Must be able to implement controls to improve inventory accuracy and material management at WHSE and floor.
- Develop a CIF at all levels, through recognition, feedback, development and disciplinary actions.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time