Shipping and Receiving superintendent
Receiving: Ensure Raw Material is received in less than 24 hrs and ready for material allocation to designated Bin at Warehouse. KPI: Receiving Discrepancies, Turnaround time, Close/Incorrect POs, Incorrect labeling.
Material Confirmation: Ensure confirmation routes and timing are consistent during the day,
Warehouse and inventory Accuracy: Develop PFEP storage allocation, cycle count, LPAs, to ensure correct material availability, KPI: Inventory Accuracy and DOH by MRP
Shipping: Ensure on time shipping to customer, eliminate bad container issues, reduce incorrect labeling, develop control process to reduce shipping issues and discrepancies. KPI: VL06O, Overtime $
Cross Dock Warehouse: Ensure all outbound shipments are picked up on timely manner by carriers, and that no material stays more than 48hrs at cross dock warehouse. Address customer returns and drive corrective actions.
Ship window compliance: Revisits and adjusts as necessary shipping schedule in coordination with Customs manager.
Validates that all standard work, processes and procedures are accurate and ensures all team members adhere to them.
- Bachelor degree
- Demonstrated 7 or more years experience in a fast phase Warehouse management environment.
- Working knowledge of inventory management practices, MRP system, warehousing methodology, and national and international shipping regulations.
- Familiar with ISO-14000 and/or ISO/TS 16949 is a plus.
- CIF: Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills (8D/5W), develop process control to eliminate issues.
- SAP power user or advanced, Excel advanced, Multi-task, Energetic, self-driven
- Ability to lead, drive and ensure standard work adherence of a large team.
- Must be able to implement controls to improve inventory accuracy and material management at WHSE and floor.
- Develop a CIF at all levels, through recognition, feedback, development and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain constant communication with Distribution Center leaders to ensure issues are eliminated and additional continuous improvement activities are identified to improve material flow and quick put away at DC.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time