Sensors Application Engineer
- You will provide tier 3 customer technical/application/product support and owns a closed-loop process to improve capabilities of Tier 1 and 2 teams (EatonCare).
- You will capture Voice of Customer to align product line roadmapping activities and engineering projects.
- You will support development and execution of product line strategies.
- You will participate in customer and market forums to understand future trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in engineering or application engineering with electrical products
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience with controls, logic, automation, industrial sensors, material handling
- Active participant in the sensors industry
- Direct customer experience
- Good customer communication skills, can spot high-level market trends
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time