Operations Manager - APAC Region
- Provide leadership to all operational areas of the business in the region and collaborate with the global sales manager on customer facing topics
- Responsible for financial, operational and employee satisfaction goals in the region
- Development of strategies to position business for growth including through acquisition or partnership
- Drive continuous improvement in key measures including safety, product quality, and on-time delivery. Build and execute roadmap to achieve model plant status
- Build organization capability to meet business growth objectives in a regularly changing business environment
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement in the plants and office
- Collaborate with the pricing team to implement value pricing in the region
- Define and execute on opportunities to create a premier customer experience
- Manage supplier and strategic partnership relationships
- Work as a key leadership member of the Filtration Division in the development and execution of the organization’s profit plan and strategic plan to achieve divisional objectives
- 10+ years operations background in a manufacturing, commercial industrial or technology industry.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated change management capability.
- International business experience.
- Demonstrated experience in creating, developing and executing short- and long-term strategic plans - effectively implemented across cross functional groups.
- Proven ability to lead and manage a small to medium sized business/operation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly competitive and changing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to work in a matrix environment.
- A bachelor’s degree and MBA or other advanced degree.
- Fluency in English & Mandarin.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time