Structure Design Engineer
2. Responsible for process guidance in the process of product manufacturing.
3. A number of technical improvement projects must be completed every year.
4. Be responsible for the continuous improvement and improvement of the main products.
Qualifications1. college degree or above, major in mechanical or electrical. More than 3 years of related work experience
2. 能熟练应运AUTO CAD二维绘图软件绘图设计，能够使用SOLID WORKS等三位软件进行图样绘制。
2. can skillfully carry out AUTO CAD 2D drawing software drawing design, be able to use SOLID WORKS and other three bits of software for drawing.
3. can be familiar with the structure of the company's products.
4. bear hardships and bear hardships and endure hardships, have strong progressive heart.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time