Senior Analyst - Sourcing
• 6-8 years of working experience of which ,must have experience in managing spend profile of >$10 Mil and knowledge of S2P/ S2C cycle
• Develop supplier base and implement Approved supplier list for key spend categories .
• Utilize comprehensive business & market data for category to identify opportunities that may require process changes.
• Spend analysis for creating sourcing strategy with commodity managers, TCO knowledge
• Lead the supplier market analysis and ensure supplier qualification for RFI/RFQ’s, Benchmarking and revert to vendors as required for the Sourcing Requirements
• Build and maintain internal relationship with Regional stakeholders at all levels to clearly understand and influence requirements for assigned CATEGORIES
• Good Negotiation skills, contract management & High level of customer interfacing skills
• Executes negotiation plan & contract terms and conditions to manage risk. ( Application of Eaton Policy SCM-38 , Eaton T&C, Eaton Buy Eaton, etc. )
• Must have proven record of Identifying & delivering Savings on Assigned Spend Categories
• Responsible for Documentation and Maintain Procurement & Contractual records and files.
• Ensure compliance to all purchasing policies and exhibit excellent Ethical behavior.
Qualifications• Bachelors in Engineering with 6-8 Yrs. Sourcing and Purchasing experience
• Manufacturing Engineering experience /Consulting Experience will be an added advantage.
• Strong Exposure in Supplier Relationship management/ Vendor Management
• Very strong collaboration skill & Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
• Strong analytical mind, High drive for results, Quick response to deadlines
• Good to have knowledge of any sourcing tool like Ariba, Emptoris
• Ability to work with changing requirements ,providing business insights from the unstructured data
• Certification- APICS – CSCP/ CPIM,PMP (desirable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only