Field Project Manager
- You will utilize the Project Management team resources assigned to their project orders.
- You will assess and apply in depth knowledge of sales planning services to internal clients in one or more specialty areas, requiring technical application.
- You will upgrade existing processes, deploy new initiatives, and recommend new solutions based on analysis and customer trends.
- You will ensure compliance with applicable processes and procedures to achieve business goals.
- You will proactively use competitive information to leverage advantages of Eaton Corporation.
- You will negotiate internally for resources and priorities needed for customers.
- You will improve financial position for Eaton and the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ of electrical industry experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of the locations listed above will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- PMP Certification
- Strong application of Power Engineered products
- 5+ years of electrical experience, Project Management experience
- Ability to present information to others in a persuasive way, professionally and diplomatically assert the leadership role that the title project manager conveys.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction
- Ability to apply project management methodologies and strategies to reduce potential project risk throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
- Capable of planning and executing presentations on specific products and services to internal and external customers in order to gain recognition and customer acceptance
- Knowledge of major competitors in the market and their alignment with distributors and major customers
- Knowledge on plant front-end scheduling, engineering, and manufacturing process and equipment cycle times
- Poses advanced computer skills in Advanced word processing, Spreadsheet, Vista, and Bidmanager
- Consistent demonstration of planning, leading, and communication results from executive changes
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and situations to achieve superior proactive project order management and customer service
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time