Regional Business Manager
Reporting to and working closely with the Regional Sales Manager you will be required to assist and support the sales process in selling to our regional M&E Contractors, local consultants, targeted end users and distributors. The position is also responsible for working effectively with other members of the Country Sales Organisation to ensure close communication and success in effective transactional duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
2. List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) that must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of the position as described above.
1. Support the RSM in the execution and development of an agreed strategy for sales.
2. Create a business plan for achievement of sales target
3. Achieve a set sales target .
4. Ensure the support of growth within the region including demand creation from specification, target contractors through to order at nominated distributors .
5. Continuously monitor and improve the conversion rate of quotes to orders for the region through CRM.
6. Introduction of Eaton and Cooper Products to provide a solution of products.
7. Call on and develop business/social relationships with target Regional contractors at all levels throughout their organization in order to gain and develop opportunities through to and including the order stage.
8. Developing and maintaining a relationship with key business influencers within the Regional customer base, eg; Head Offices, associated Site Offices of Regional contractors, from M.D. Procurement Director, Project Director down to the Project Manager/Engineer.
9. Assist in the Co-ordination of the teams activities with the other sales teams and internal departments.
10. Knowing by customer who influences 80% of the existing business and understanding the
Regional Contractor and distributor organization, targeted segments and their processes.
To understand the products and their competitive position in the region and communicate the customer’s satisfaction and/or needs by:
Understanding the key management tool box:
a. Company Strategies including synergy sales
b. Company Policies
c. Quality Programs
d. CRM Program
e. Field Sales Operating Manual
• Understanding of appropriate customer service systems and commitment to executing them.
• Providing upper management with useful market information monthly, including business conditions, results achieved and actions planned.
• Maintain all company documentation, including expenses, project tracking system and all other administration required by the company to be carried out.
Qualifications• Should have an absolute determination and ambition to achieve in sales.
• Must be motivated and organised with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must have the academic ability to successfully carry out the role.
• Must have a broad understanding of sales processes, strategies and project management.
• Must be approachable and able to communicate at all levels in an effective clear manner.
• It is essential that the candidate has a full UK driving license.
Demonstrable core selling skills are a must for this role from discovering a customer’s needs, identifying opportunities, developing and presenting Eaton’s offering, gaining the customer’s commitment and the ability to close the deal and finally delivering a solution.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time