As a Part of the Accounts Payable team, this position is responsible for various AP Production Processes, AP Customer contact, Involvement in project work with a focus on continuous improvement, Oracle payment Management, Managing Payments Rejections, Meet Month End Deadlines, managing EMEA & Concur – End to End Monthly metrics and reporting, Working with IT, SCM, Plant, Controller on Error Resolutions, Customer relations. Ability to manage and work effectively with other team members and internal as well as external customers. Demonstrate key competencies such as drive for results, taking ownership, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, ethical awareness
A. Working knowledge of IC reconciliations, Hold resolutions, CRR reviews, Vendor Reconciliations
B. Hands on experience of APPO reconciliations (GIT& GRNI) and Non-PO invoices coding.
C. Monitoring Interface Management (IMD) process to ensure errors is resolved with 48 hours TAT
D. Hands on experience in T&E Management, Transitions and Implementation. Assisting in strategic direction and oversight of global T&E
E. Planning and guiding the global travel & expense policy. Increasing the efficiency of operational system , process and policies in support of organizational goals
F. Should be able to deliver metrics and reporting as per agreed SLAs.
G. Support customer queries from Generic email Box are dealt with in a prompt and
comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
H. Adhering and ensuring the SLA s with respect to targets assigned
I. Adhering and ensuring smooth month end close
J. Managing Metrics and reporting Daily/Weekly and Monthly.
K. Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested
L. Involvement in ad-hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and
M. Should carry Leadership experience managing team of 14 to 20 associates
Basic qualification M.Com / MBA Finance
• At least 10 years’ experience in AP (PTP) is essential.
• Minimum of 6 years of leadership experience is essential.
• Working knowledge if Vendor reconciliations/ Intercompany reconciliations/ CRR review/ GIT-GRNI reconciliations is essential.
• Customer focus essential
• Strong Team management capabilities.
• Training and process improvement experience essential.
• Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
• Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
• Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage and work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
• Also should have good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift.
• Ability to work and manage effectively with other team members, internal and external customers required
• Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict daily service level agreements
• Pro-active customer service approach essential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No