Order Entry Specialist
• Verifies customer, order and item information for accuracy and completeness by reviewing the quote and purchase order
and clarifying discrepancies as well as checking catalog numbers for accuracy.
• Performs regular daily order schedule maintenance functions such as customer sales order hold removal and sales order
progress reporting. Knowledgeable in customer specific requirements as they apply to the order.
• Identifies, understands and processes appropriately the variances in orders to assure proper information is entered such
as various product groupings, reserve production planned line items, consignment and credit card orders.
• Enters correct customer shipment and notification requirements. Applies proper sales credit and commission payment
rates to orders. Reviews orders for completeness following order entry checklist. Participates in problem solving teams
and special projects as directed by supervisor to improve processes. Assists and participates in cross-training for
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
• Good English reading and writing skills
• Experience with SAP and/or Vista
• Good English speaking skills
• Minimum 1 year customer interaction/support experience
Shifts are 8 hours and may start as early as 7:00 a.m. central time and end as late as 7:00 p.m. central time.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No