Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift
You will plan and perform set-ups and processing to ensure the best utilization of labor and machinery.
You will identify problems with machinery, equipment, and tools and makes repairs, adjustments, or request additional technical help if needed.
You will maintain a good working relationship with production operators.
You will maintain accurate records.
You will follow all safety and environmental rules.
You will perform first piece inspection of parts to insure that they are within tolerance.
You will Set-Up other molding and assembly equipment when needed.
You will move molds as required.
You will communicate with all team members.
- High school Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is provided. Only candidates within 50 miles of La Grange, NC will be considered for this position.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Experience using inspection measuring equipment (micrometers, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multiple process-manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of various measuring instruments and ability to read blueprints.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No