Demand Planning Supervisor
- Receive from the Demand Planning at USA, the plant “Load Plan" requirement and commitment base on our warehouses estimates and prognostic.
- Actualize the Pack Report from the information receive from the “Load Plan” on a monthly basis.
- Elaborate and monitor services metrics statistics (Fill Rate, Non Stock Performance, Non Stock Overdue, Advance Warning Shipment Delay (AWSD), Stock orders not Filled on Entry) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Plan and follow the Non - Stock orders, based on the plant capacity and Load Plan. Provide control and order performance, to deliver products to the customer on time.
- Manage all customers orders expedites and response accordingly in coordination with the Manufacturing Team.
- Analyze and monitor reports of Back Order and Non Stock (Over Due) Control on a daily basis.
- Manage all customers orders expedites.
- Coordinate the deliver Non – Stock Report to the Manufacturing Supervisor, Manufacturing Section Managers, Planners, Manufacturing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, on a weekly basis.
- Supervision of personal that work at the Customer Service Departments from all shifts.
- Actualize (up-date) every day the PCR PTS option in Vista.
- Provide support to Manufacturing Supervisor’s in the scheduling of orders according to customers priorities for non-rate based production lines and to planning the priority on a weekly basis.
- Monitor and identify what the emergency/priority is as well as items that are to be air Freighted.
- Supervise the up-date data with the tracking information of the containers leaving from D.R. to USA.
- Participate in meetings of the area (Demand, Rate Base, back orders, with teams in Puerto Rico and USA.
Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar careers.
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, AS400, Vista.
Knowledge of Eaton – Electrical products.
Mapics knowledge / certification is a plus.
Competencies: Drive for Results, Demonstrates
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time