DMC Finance Analyst- AP
Eaton's Corportate sector has an opening for a:
Finance Analyst- Accounts Payable
The primary function of this role is to put adequate governance behind the supplier invoice receipt process in most of the EMEA region of EATON. The primary requirement of the role is to be able to distinguish the different finance document types and recognize the sites of EATON. Another significant task in the team is the functional and statutory compliance check of the invoices. On top of this all the role handles the Customer Support activities of the AMEX process and serves the regular DMC activities in leveraged mode. The position is established to rationalize the functional disperse of the different Finance roles within the BSC.
- Manage the functional mailboxes of the team, allocate the items in the mailbox to the respective work queues
- Perform the defined functional and statutory compliance check on the invoices where applies
- Manage the work queues of the team in MarkView – QA Review, Plant Review, Rescan Review
- Complete the indexing activity for the SAP ledgers of the team
- Complete the month-end closure activities
- Perform the AMEX Administration related tasks
1 year experience in either Accounts Payable, Customer Invoicing or Credit.
Strong written and spoken English language essential
High ranks of individual contribution with a Team player approach,
Customer Focus and Attitude
Solution oriented mind-set
Documentation skills in ERP systems
Continuous accuracy in administrative type of work
Multi-tasking ability is preferred in order to be able to utilize the full availability of the holder of the position
An open type of personality with great interpersonal skills and the ability to establish connection with people in other teams, functions, roles is preferred.
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No