Analyst- ORAP (HR Analytics)
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Organization Research Analytics & Planning (ORAP) is a team that primarily focuses on HR Analytics. This team is responsible to provide data, analytical and advanced analytical support to Global Eaton HR leaders.
There is opening for Analyst in this team.
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for
- Driving and conducting need analysis, reporting and audit the effectiveness of existing programs.
- Partner with senior HR leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of their business
- Coordinate the monitoring, and evaluation of balanced scorecard in alignment with the strategic plan
- Understand linkages between metrics & interpret the trends of the key factors driving organizational culture to provide action plans, recommendation to implement opportunities of improving the organization with focus areas.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4/5 years of experience in HR Analytics.
- Experience using Business Intelligence Tools
- Strong analytical ,problem-solving and consulting skills.
- Experience in application of statistical concepts on HR data would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication . Ability to communicate effectively with HR leaders located globally.
- Knowledge of Process Flows (Business/HR etc.) and documentation skills.
- Business Analysis skills will be an added advantage
- Ability to set priorities and excellent project management skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time